Re: [Libunwind-devel] Bug fixes in libunwind git = make another "release

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Bug fixes in libunwind git = make another "release"?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:25:38 -0700

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 5:31 AM, Evan Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
> Short version: I think I've run into a SEGFAULT bug with the 0.99 release
> version that does not occur with the latest git version. Maybe it is time to
> do another "release" so that distributions pick up the bug fixes? The last
> release was almost 2 years ago.

Yes - it's been a while since the last release. We should try and get
something out this summer for the distros.

After 0.99 comes 1.0! I'm interested in hearing feedback about issues,
irritants, bugs people want to get fixed before the next release.

Also, if there are features you'd like to vote for (or contribute!),
please speak up in the next few days. Fast unwinding + slow fallback
on x86 seems to be a popular feature. Anything else?

 -Arun