Re: [Libunwind-devel] problem with ms_abi on x86-64

From: Ariel Burton
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] problem with ms_abi on x86-64
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:12:28 -0400

The larger footprint is certainly a reasonable
explanation for a slow down.

Are those figures for local processing (i.e.,
introsepection), or from an external process?

What do you mean by `apply the patch, but diable it
by default'?  Does that mean that a compile time
switch or a runtime switch?

Ariel
==