[Libunwind-devel] Failing tests for libunwind on redhat with modern gnu

From: Handerson, Steven
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Failing tests for libunwind on redhat with modern gnu compiler
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:05:00 -0400

Folks,

I get some bugs that I’m hereby reporting to you on a make check of libunwind.

Hopefully the included file gives you all the details you need.

If not, feel free to contact me – email is best, but phone would be fine too.

I’d appreciate a quick response – maybe the errors are not serious,

And I can go ahead with using it for gnu performance tools.

But I don’t know what may or may not be serious / showstopping,

I’ve just started work on this project.

We’re using (well, I’m trying to get working) gnu performance tools

For a multithreaded c++ program which I know little else about at the moment.

Steve

Steven Handerson

Bioinformatics Scientist III

454 Life Sciences, a Roche company

15 Commercial Street

Branford, CT 06405

Office: 203-871-2120

Email: address@hidden

LEGAL NOTICE:

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.