Re: [Libunwind-devel] is backtrace in Signal Handler possible on Linux x

From: POKHARAKAR Sandeep
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] is backtrace in Signal Handler possible on Linux x86_64?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:45:36 +0000

< Please run "tests/Ltest-bt v" in your environment.

I ran this test on my environment and the status is success. I can see the ip
values in different scenarios of the test. But my test implementation with
backtrace doesn't work.

Thanks,
Sandeep Pokharakar
This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential
and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer