Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind 1.0.1

From: Harald Servat Gelabert
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind 1.0.1
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 04:59:51 +0200

Thank you Arun for the update.

May I suggest changing the version number on the following webpage?
http://www.nongnu.org/libunwind/download.html

And maybe adding a entry into the news system of
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/libunwind/

Warm regards.

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:35:38 -0700, Arun Sharma wrote:
Thanks for all the bug reports since v1.0. I have a new tar ball which
should fix the problems reported.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/libunwind/libunwind-1.0.1.tar.gz

git log --oneline v1.0..v1.0.1
ac0acd0 Bump up the library version
1d8e2c1 Explicitly specify the libraries
3bf76e8 Installed include files can't include config.h
00abb7c Reorder libraries in lib_LTLIBRARIES
92327a3 ARM: prefer to unwind using DWARF info
912db91 ARM: Exit unw_step in case DWARF based unwinding was successful

 -Arun

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer.htm