[Libunwind-devel] libunwind and Androids debuggerd

From: Ken Werner
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind and Androids debuggerd
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:13:54 +0200

Hi there,

I did some hacking on Android and modified the debuggerd to make use of libunwind for dumping stack traces. For now I've disabled local unwinding because bionic (Androids libc) doesn't provide dl_iterate_phdr. Since the debuggerd unwinds the processes remotely the functionality of libunwind-ptrace is sufficient here. More details can be found at: https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Outputs/LibunwindDebuggerd

Regards
Ken

PS: I'll be on vacation for a three weeks at places where I don't have internet access. :)