Re: [Libunwind-devel] Error compiling libunwind 1.0.1 in a linux/ia64

From: Harald Servat
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Error compiling libunwind 1.0.1 in a linux/ia64
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:21:15 +0200

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer.htm