Re: [Libunwind-devel] Minimal build on NetBSD?

From: Stephen Kell
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Minimal build on NetBSD?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:41:43 +0000

> Has anyone tried to get libunwind building on NetBSD 5.x? I'm not
> a NetBSD expert, but find myself trying to get a minimal libunwind
> set-up running on it at fairly short order.

Just clearing this up: I've now written my own simple unwinder, which
handles the basic cases well enough for my purposes, so am no longer in
need of help.

I guess a libunwind port to NetBSD-current would be quite a bit easier
now that dl_iterate_phdr is in there. There is also some relevant code
in libexecinfo. I doubt I'll spend long enough on my NetBSD project to
do any work on a port though, sadly.

Stephen