Re: [Libunwind-devel] Testing libunwind

From: Tommi Rantala
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Testing libunwind
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:19:45 +0300

2012/9/26 Bincy K Philip <address@hidden>:
> Hi Arun,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I m able to 'make' the libunwind and install it.
> But while running ' make check'  error is displaying.
> Please find the log file attached.
>
> Could you please help me to sort out this issue?

Hi Bincy, the log file shows the compilation stopping at Gtest-bt, but
the actual error messages are missing. Please also capture the stderr,
ie. something like "make check >log.txt 2>&1".

You could also try with the current development tree of libunwind.
Grab a copy of the git tree with "git clone
git://git.sv.gnu.org/libunwind.git", then run "autoreconf -fiv" from
the source directory, and finally "./configure && make && make check".

Tommi