Re: [Libunwind-devel] Testing libunwind

From: Bincy K Philip
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Testing libunwind
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:21:06 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

In the main Make file of libunwind it is mentioned that " This directory's subdirectories are mostly independent; you can cd
 into them and run `make' without going through this Makefile."

But what I observed is if I copy the tests folder outside the libunwind directory and issue the 'make' command inside the tests folder, make fails and I am getting the error

cd .. && make  am--refresh
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bincy/Downloads/libunwind_oct'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `am--refresh'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bincy/Downloads/libunwind_oct'
make: *** [../configure] Error 2

Please note that I have an installed version of libunwind.

Kindly look into this issue.

Regards
Bincy