Re: [Libunwind-devel] I seem to be missing something - how do I verify y

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] I seem to be missing something - how do I verify your signing keys?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:46:24 -0800

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Bernard Leak <address@hidden> wrote:

Apologies if I've missed something obvious somewhere, but I think I've tried hard
enough at this point.  Is anybody expected to verify these signatures, or are we supposed
to be impressed that *somebody* has signed them and take that as good enough?

I signed the previous releases as well as this one. My old gpg keys either expired or I lost them in a disk crash (I didn't back them up as well as my ssh keys). Will upload the new gpg keys to some keyserver so you can find them. Will also get a few people to vouch for them next time I'm in some open source conference with a key signing party.

Thanks for noticing this!

 -Arun