Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind: make check FAILED

From: Maurizio Di Ianni
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind: make check FAILED
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:55:01 +0000

Hi Arun,

Thank you very much for your reply, will try to make those tests as soon as I can.

Best regards,

On 27 February 2013 16:48, Arun Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Maurizio Di Ianni <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I also tried compiling this version libunwind-1.1.tar.gz and got similar response.

4 of 33 tests failed
Please report to address@hidden

Two of the failures are marked as XFAIL (expected failures) in git head. For the other two:

* You seem to have a version of mktemp that doesn't accept some options. Hopefully this is an easy one to patch.
*  run-ptrace-misc failure: I suspect this is caused by an old version of glibc on CentOS 5.x with bad or missing
   unwind info. Please test newer versions of glibc if possible.

 -Arun

--

Maurizio Di Ianni Restrepo
Head of Infrastructure UK