[Libunwind-devel] Other open source packages using libunwind

From: Lerner, Dave
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Other open source packages using libunwind
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:52:08 +0000

Libunwind package is available from OpenEmbedded, but not yet available in
Yocto, which is a smaller set of packages. I know that gperftools (in OE) and
mpatrol (not in OE) both use libunwind.

Are there other open source tools that use libunwind so that we could reference
them in an argument for adding the libunwind to the Yocto package set?

Thanks
Dave Lerner