Re: [Libunwind-devel] Crash when unwinding using ARM exidx info

From: Fischer, Matt
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Crash when unwinding using ARM exidx info
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:57:46 +0000

Any more thoughts on this?  I put together a patch containing the change I mentioned below, so if everybody does agree that it’s the right fix, you should be able to easily merge it in.  The patch is located at https://github.com/mattfischer/libunwind, branch “unwind-info-free”.  Let me know what you think.

--Matt