Re: [Libunwind-devel] Crash when unwinding using ARM exidx info

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Crash when unwinding using ARM exidx info
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 00:14:09 -0700

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Fischer, Matt <address@hidden> wrote:

Any more thoughts on this?  I put together a patch containing the change I mentioned below, so if everybody does agree that it’s the right fix, you should be able to easily merge it in.  The patch is located at https://github.com/mattfischer/libunwind, branch “unwind-info-free”.  Let me know what you think.

I picked up this change as well. Since I wasn't sure what the ChangeId in the commit message was, I edited it out.

 -Arun