Re: [Libunwind-devel] Regarding libunwind FOSS license

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Regarding libunwind FOSS license
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 20:34:09 -0700

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:51 AM, C Bergström <address@hidden> wrote:

>> libunwind-1.1.tar/ libunwind-1.1/ include/ dwarf_i.h
> This appears to be missing a header - you should check the commit log
> and contact the authors if you're really concerned

This file came from the davidm. Safe to assume the same license as the
rest of the project I think. Same answer for the rest of the files.

> Maybe someone around here can add the missing headers on the non-trivial
> files?

You mean the missing license header? Sure - happy to apply patches.

v1.1 is from 3 years ago. I hope anyone planning to use libunwind
picks up a more recent version.

 -Arun