[Libunwind-devel] A few important patches

From: C Bergström
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] A few important patches
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 19:27:07 +0700

Hi

I've sent some patches in the past and they may not have been
perfectly clean. They've been cleaned up and I really hope someone
will take the time to review and merge them.

#1 Power8/PPC64 work
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/commit/8912163e14a1a29f369e291931c3d47af6004060

wget
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/commit/8912163e14a1a29f369e291931c3d47af6004060.diff

#2 Aarch64 specific bug fix
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/commit/ead3bcc418ce9609bfa17abb72eaa26c3e4e0aea

wget
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/commit/ead3bcc418ce9609bfa17abb72eaa26c3e4e0aea.diff

#3 Solaris port # Biggest changes, but please review
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/compare/ead3bcc418...dfea9f4d32

wget https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind/compare/ead3bcc418...dfea9f4d32.diff

------
I'd also really like the cmake stuff to go upstream if possible. I'm
planning to make pure open source vanilla clang packages which use
libunwind available soon. (This process is easier and more "clean" if
libunwind has cmake build files. I'll maintain them.)