[Libunwind-devel] Question about unwinding methods in ARM

From: Harald Servat
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Question about unwinding methods in ARM
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:22:35 +0100

Hello list,

where can I get some information regarding the UNW_ARM_UNWIND_METHOD environment variable? I looked into include/tdep-arm/libunwind_i.h and I found the following alternatives

310 /* unwinding method selection support */
311 #define UNW_ARM_METHOD_ALL          0xFF
312 #define UNW_ARM_METHOD_DWARF        0x01
313 #define UNW_ARM_METHOD_FRAME        0x02
314 #define UNW_ARM_METHOD_EXIDX        0x04

but I haven't found a description. What can and I can't get by using each of them?

Thank you very much!

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer