Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: Michael Daniels
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:39:03 +0000

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 05:47AM -0500 Konstantin Belousov wrote:
> I have FreeBSD/arm port almost finished.  There are some bits that
> need polishing, and I have no way to test Linux and QNX, even the
> builds.

I am not sure if the QNX port was ever completed. I see a commit adding
basic functionality, but it doesn't build cleanly and the resulting lib
is missing enough symbols that nothing will link against it. Most
important of which is the tests. So is it really worth worrying about?

Side note: I am in the process of [very slowly] updating / completing
the QNX port.