Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?

From: C Bergström
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Plan for future releases?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 06:04:34 +0700

We have a couple patches which used to apply cleanly, but may apply
not against master. Any extra eyes welcome. The cmake stuff is in an
external repo, but could be made available as well.
https://github.com/pathscale/libunwind

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:39 AM, Michael Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 05:47AM -0500 Konstantin Belousov wrote:
>> I have FreeBSD/arm port almost finished.  There are some bits that
>> need polishing, and I have no way to test Linux and QNX, even the
>> builds.
>
> I am not sure if the QNX port was ever completed. I see a commit adding
> basic functionality, but it doesn't build cleanly and the resulting lib
> is missing enough symbols that nothing will link against it. Most
> important of which is the tests. So is it really worth worrying about?

Side comments : As a proud (shamed?) z10/P'9982 owner I'd love to see
BB get support for useful development tools. For my Android devices I
know how to get the developer tools, but QNX no idea. Maybe with some
handholding and or tutorials I can help here. (I wouldn't mind
dedicated a phone to development/testing) For QNX - what's the
challenge?