Re: [Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:00:19 -0800

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 2:48 AM, Milian Wolff <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey Arun,
>
> may I bring this patch to your attention again? Could you please review it or
> accept it upstream?

Milian: Thank you for posting the patch. Given the small amount of
time I'm able to dedicate to libunwind, I'll try to get a good 1.2
release out and try to find a new maintainer that would do justice to
your patch.

Sorry it took me so long to admit it. It's been 16 months since you
posted the first patch.

 -Arun