Re: [Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size

From: Milian Wolff
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 22:18:11 +0100

On Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016 16:00:19 CET Arun Sharma wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 2:48 AM, Milian Wolff <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hey Arun,
> >
> > may I bring this patch to your attention again? Could you please review it
> > or accept it upstream?
>
> Milian: Thank you for posting the patch. Given the small amount of
> time I'm able to dedicate to libunwind, I'll try to get a good 1.2
> release out and try to find a new maintainer that would do justice to
> your patch.
>
> Sorry it took me so long to admit it. It's been 16 months since you
> posted the first patch.

That is very unfortunate Arun!

You did a very good job with this library, and it is a crucial piece of
software for many other projects. I hope someone else steps up to steer the
future development.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to handle the review limbo status of
this patch of mine, as well as the others recently published on the list?
Would you at least merge them if a group of people reviewed and tested them?

Cheers, and thanks for your work

--
Milian Wolff
address@hidden