Re: [Libunwind-devel] using libunwind on Windows

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] using libunwind on Windows
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:35:59 +0100

Hello

unfortunately, this patch can not apply anymore, due to internal changes in libunwind.

also, i've seen some use of the long type (in unwind.h for example), which is always 32 bits long on Windows, even on Windows 64 bit. I don't know if it is a problem or not

Also, now, in src/ there are some OS specific files (about shared mem and ELF). There are shared mem API on Windows, but i don't know what i would do with ELF stuff...

I have added some infra in the autotools for Windows, but with no windows source code, it's a bit useless...

Vincent Torri