[Libunwind-devel] libunwind zypper package for SLES 11.4?

From: Boring, Thomas
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind zypper package for SLES 11.4?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:09:30 +0000

Greetings,

I have a VM on an IBM z/OS mainframe that is running IBM’s Linux for z/OS (on IBM’s IFL tech), which is based on SLES 11.4. I ran a command to install libicu & libunwind. Turns out, libicu is already installed, but when it came to libunwind, I got the following results:

'libunwind' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.

No provider of 'libunwind' found.

Is a zypper package for libunwind not available for SLES?

Thanks,

Tom