Re: [Libunwind-devel] documentation for unw_init_local_signal

From: Dave Watson
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] documentation for unw_init_local_signal
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:19:42 -0700

On 04/11/17 12:30 AM, Doug Moore wrote:

> There's no documentation for the new unw_init_local_signal function, either
> on the doc web page nor in the doc directory.  Nor are there associated
> changes to unw_init_local and unw_init_remote documentation.  Anything I can
> do to help fix that?

unw_init_local_signal.man exists in the tree:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libunwind.git;a=tree;f=doc;h=b411ce76420f9b5c80ae3e81c83ab9e0213b8485;hb=HEAD

As a redirect to unw_init_local, I merged doc updates there:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libunwind.git;a=blob;f=doc/unw_init_local.tex;h=da6d5c29522fc495e4268d7eb51fddf69ec9371f;hb=HEAD

Feel free to send patches if you feel like the wording should be
different.  I'll update the webpage on the next release.  Are there
supposed to be unw_init_remote doc changes?   I didn't see any.