context and cursor .

From: Umesh Kalappa
Subject: context and cursor .
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 02:06:36 +0530

Hi All,
I'm newbie to libunwind and in general all callee save (preserve ) register s are stated as context in libunwind and cursor as handful of well-known frame "registers":
 - ip: the instruction pointer (PC)
-  rp: the return pointer (rp, aka "return address" or "return link")
 -  sp: the stack pointer (memory stack pointer, in the case of ia64)
 - fp: the frame pointer - first_ip: the starting address of the current "procedure"
- handler: a pointer to an architecture & language-specific "personality" routine
- lsda: a pointer to an architecture & language-specific .

Says we have 30 preserve registers (all are 32 bit)then context is 30 *32 bytes in size  and cursor is 30 + IP +rp+sp+fp+handler+lsda +with aligned pads.

Do i'm right here ?

~Umesh