lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2557 in lilypond: alignAboveContext was remove

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2557 in lilypond: alignAboveContext was removed from the NR
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:59:43 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2557 by address@hidden: alignAboveContext was removed from the NR

Phil said
I think an example using alignBelow to get lyrics below an
ossia stave would be useful.

It's certainly an interesting exercise, but as a realistic example it is very long for the documentation and I don't think it introduces any new principles. And having to work around issue 1551 is not something we want to do in the docs.

You could add something to the LSR maybe, as there the workaround could be
demonstrated.

Trevor