lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2428 in lilypond: symbol is shifted to the lef

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2428 in lilypond: symbol is shifted to the left and only partly visible in the snippet output
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:50:46 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2428 by address@hidden: symbol is shifted to the left and only partly visible in the snippet output

Hmm. Spent ages trying to get that right. I'm pretty certain I fixed it with the other similar snippet (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=198) so I'll have another go at getting it OK in both 2.14 and 2.15. FWIW it's almost chance whether the segno positions OK - using extra offset doesn't change the skyline, and so it doesn't matter where the text actually is - it's where it would have been without moving it.