lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translati

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:11:41 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-push

Comment #24 on issue 2629 by address@hidden: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files

Phil, now I get your green light I'm starting the process to push the patch and update from LSR. I have been slow in the previous days (tired from moving home, going out and taking the train this morning), but my machine builds with reasonable speed (as you can see with lily-patchy-staging runs on lilypond-auto), so this is fine.