lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:54:19 +0000

Comment #56 on issue 2533 by address@hidden: Patch: line_count fixes

regtests checked with a default build and passed.

the assert was caused by the staff-space = #0. I removed it from repeat-sign.ly and added a repeat sign to zero-staff-space.ly - I interpret its description as it just shouldn't crash, no meaningful output is required, perhaps even assertion failures are tolerable. in this sense I thought it useful to add the repeat sign.

I found that the existence of the stem causes the failure. the original (and current) c'1 has no stem - no failure.