lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1661 in lilypond: MIDI dynamics take effect on

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1661 in lilypond: MIDI dynamics take effect one note too late
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:51:00 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 1661 by address@hidden: MIDI dynamics take effect one note too late

I am not sure whether my comment #5 is related to the patch status. It was a comment on "so I have not marked this as a regression" but that's actually hard to determine. The explicit midi regtests show up as differences in the regtest output (basically, the resulting Midi files are converted to a printed representation and then a diff is done). I don't know whether we have a regtest for the given situation.

So comment #5 and comment #6 are just giving opinion to status and the regtest results and are not intended to constitute a "needs_work" (and consequently I gave it status Patch-review). Iff that was all that Colin's comment #7 and status change was based on, it was likely a misunderstanding.

Do we capture this case in the MIDI regtests? If we do, then a change should have been seen, if not, not.