lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1834 in lilypond: Website: provide link to .ly

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1834 in lilypond: Website: provide link to .ly for examples
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:34:41 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 1834 by address@hidden: Website: provide link to .ly for examples

Discussion: looks plausible. Link to gitweb: well... it combines the unfriendliness of the examples with the unfriendliness of a source repository. :) But since it seems to be a common request, I'm not opposed to having such a link at the bottom of the page, as long as it's clear that this is a link to our source code repository, not a documentation or educational source.

I have to admit that right now I have no clue what I meant by the html+css+javascript in comment 4.