lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once ab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:13:41 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 2754 by address@hidden: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object

Right, I was thinking about this last night -- once the Patchy/Grenouille auto-results is a bit more stable, I figure we'll add a Patch-tested to indicate that the latest results are online. Human interaction would be required to move from Patch-tested to Patch-review; that human interaction would consist of looking at the regtest comparison and saying "yep, nothing unexpected". That should only be a few minutes each day, though, and doesn't require any technical background.