lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2990 in lilypond: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffG

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2990 in lilypond: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:50:51 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 2990 by address@hidden: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes

Grobs cannot be added to other grobs. Do you mean to the 'elements list? If so, this is what my patch does, but it generalizes for all element lists in all circumstances. No grob should ever be an element of itself, which is what I'm trying to enforce via my patch.

The more timely check sounds like a good plan - to be thorough, though, you'd have to do a sort of reverse acknowledging of parent contexts to make sure that no parent context has issued a VerticalAxisGroup. acknowledge_X only works for children contexts.