lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3067 in lilypond: Patch: Rewrite of Midi.c in

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3067 in lilypond: Patch: Rewrite of Midi.c in Python
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:07:52 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-waiting

Comment #1 on issue 3067 by address@hidden: Patch: Rewrite of Midi.c in Python

Actually, I didn't rewrite it - as the comment above suggests - this was from Ben Rudiak-Gould.

I am helping him at least get some discussion review of his code submission.

This patch has not been patchy-tested and I have just included everything (i.e. also the .mid files) that were provided by Ben. I have put them in the place that I thought might be appropriate but I don't really know if this is right or not.