lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2990 in lilypond: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffG

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2990 in lilypond: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:28:32 +0000

Comment #28 on issue 2990 by address@hidden: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes

The patch presented in comment #24 is pretty artless and tailored to this particular report. Even if we get to agreement about how (and where and whether) to deal with a generic recursive condition like in Mike's patch, the error situation for which _this_ issue has been created seems likely enough to trigger that a less generic error message makes sense.

If there is sufficient agreement that it makes sense to use _this_ issue for the \RemoveEmptyStaves deal only, I can put the patch on Rietveld and Mike would open a separate issue for the general "recursive structures" check.