lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3132 in lilypond: Separating_line_group_engraver w

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3132 in lilypond: Separating_line_group_engraver with reduced fontSize creates big gaps
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:11:00 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Ugly

New issue 3132 by address@hidden: Separating_line_group_engraver with reduced fontSize creates big gaps

in NR spacing issues http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/proportional-notation there is

"The amount of this prefatory space is the same whether after a time signature, a key signature or a clef. Separating_line_group_engraver is responsible for this space. Removing Separating_line_group_engraver reduces this space to zero."

I used 2.17.10 but you can follow this behavior back to 2.12.3 (the earliest I have)

I think there are 2 issues:

- the gap between clef and key
- the gap between key or time signature and the notes (in 2.12.3 this looks much better)

Attachments:
        test1a.jpg  59.3 KB
        test1.ly  790 bytes