lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3561 in lilypond: include-settings option cann

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3561 in lilypond: include-settings option cannot be used multiple times
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:36:16 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3561 by address@hidden: include-settings option cannot be used multiple times

but this is much more comfortable than typing -dinclude-settings="…" repeatedly in a command line which doesn't allow any structuring!

on another topic, the doc (AU) says:

"
 -I, --include=directory

Add directory to the search path for input files.

Multiple -I options may be given. The search will start in the first defined directory, and …"

whereas it is never mentioned that you could use more than one -dinclude-settings=

so I'm not sure this is a defect.

note that I'm not against implementing your request, I'm just trying to sort out the relevance.