lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3705 in lilypond: Patch: Metafont code cleanup

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3705 in lilypond: Patch: Metafont code cleanup
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:14:30 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 3705 by address@hidden: Patch: Metafont code cleanup

Did this possibly break the build dependencies for make?

I am working on a patch to fix some ugly shape note heads. I've previously made this change on my local build, but had removed it to work on the web documentation stuff. When I reapplied my changes (to reduce the width of the mi notehead), the notehead size was reduced, but it still was spacing as if it were the wider notehead (which meant for \stemUp, there was a gap between the right tip of the diamond and the stem). This did not happen in prior attempts to change this (which took place before this patch). To get it to build properly, I had to completely delete the build/mf folder and run through the make process.