lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 3909 di

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 3909 discussion
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 13:03:00 +0000

Other workaround here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-03/msg00781.html
using an engraver comparing chord-pitches.
Limitation: does not work for inversions, only for additional bass notes.

Does not work:
\new ChordNames \chordmode { c c/e c/g }

Works:
\new ChordNames \chordmode { c c/+e c/+g }

[issues:#3909] a feature to disable the chord root name printing - just print the slash and inversion

Created: Thu May 01, 2014 02:27 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Thu May 01, 2014 07:42 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/