lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5489 Issu

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5489 Issue 5489: improve prall glyphs
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 13:38:22 -0000

"pkx166h" address@hidden writes:

Diff:

~~~~

Passes make, make check and a full make doc.

(although I don't know why I am not seeing any extra diffs - do we not
reg test these glyphs anywhere?)

Our regtests only trigger for new metrics, not new visuals. So you only
get to see new visuals in comparisons if the metrics changed as well.

--
David Kastrup

[issues:#5489] Issue 5489: improve prall glyphs

Created: Sun Mar 03, 2019 08:53 AM UTC by Malte Meyn
Last Updated: Sun Mar 03, 2019 01:22 PM UTC
Owner: Malte Meyn

Issue 5489: improve prall glyphs

• rename trilelement → trillelement
• fix erroneous shape of pralldown/prallup
• enlarge arc of downprall/pralldown
• move and shorten line of lineprall

http://codereview.appspot.com/341560043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/