Re: ottava signs

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: ottava signs
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:14:01 +0200

Hi foxfanfare,

Am 29.09.19 um 18:43 schrieb foxfanfare:
For those interested, here's my current tweak for the ottava brackets:

[…]
ottava.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/ottava.ly>
ottava.pdf <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/ottava.pdf>

Hopefully, all of this will be possible without ly:line-spanner::print and all those bound-details and bound-info overrides in a few days or weeks ;)

The next improvment I would like to make is use my definition with the
normal "ottava #1" instead of my shortcut...

You won’t need those shortcuts anymore, just override some grob properties of OttavaBracket and a context property called ottavaMarkups.

Any thoughts from your side on how to do vertical alignment best?

Cheers,
Malte