Re: Your tuplet slur patch

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Your tuplet slur patch
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 07:14:31 +0200 (CEST)

> Attached please find a patch for tuplet slurs, rebased to current
> master.  I haven't checked if it still works, so do let me know if
> you get any surprises.

Seems to work fine, thanks.

Some comments:

* I notice is that by default the tips of the slur exceed both the
  length of a beam and the centers of the leftmost and rightmost note
  heads.  What do you think about adjusting the default to move the
  tips nearer?

* Compared to tuplet brackets I think that there should be less
  damping.

* What about support for broken slurs, with the tuplet number
  inbetween?

* Shall we add macros to activate tuplet slurs, similar to stuff that
  activates dashed slurs, say?

    Werner