LSR-snippet "Incrementing bar numbers in volta repeats"

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: LSR-snippet "Incrementing bar numbers in volta repeats"
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 10:56:43 +0200

Hi,

I had a look into the unapproved LSR-snippet "Incrementing bar numbers
in volta repeats"
lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1080

Imho, the output is plain wrong.

Valentin, it's obviously your snippet, may I ask you to fix it.
For now I added [needs correction] to the title, keeping it unapproved.

Btw, the output from 2.19.83 gives no error or warning, but is
completely different compared to 2.18.2 and wrong as well.

Cheers,
  Harm