Re: LSR inconsistencies

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: LSR inconsistencies
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 12:08:01 +0200 (CEST)

>> > Though the title contains backslashes, thus it's not searchable
>> > in LSR.  Not sure what to do!?
>>
>> Hmm.  I just entered `\mark' in the LSR search box, and it *does*
>> return snippets with backslashes in the title.  What exactly is the
>> problem?
>
> From here:
>
>   https://lsr.di.unimi.it/list.php?type=snippet
>
> enter in the Title-box:
>
>   Template: integrating \startTextSpan and \stopTextSpan in a customized
> TextSpanner
>
> then click "Enable filter".  Nothing returns.

Indeed.  Here, the *second* backslash in the title prevents results in
the filter.  This looks like a bug in the LSR search engine.
Sebastiano?

> Ditto for
>
>   Aligning objects created with the <code>\mark</code> command

Yep.  Interestingly, it is possible to search for

  \mark</code>

Thanks for adding the HTML tags!  Will check that tomorrow after a new
dump is available.

    Werner