Re: make test-redo

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: make test-redo
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 22:27:24 +0000

On 10/14/19, 3:41 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Dan Eble"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

    "make test-redo" seems to be defective, so I’m thinking of removing it and
simplifying the Contributor’s Guide.  The last discussion I can find of it in
the lilypond-devel archive is from 7 years ago, but I thought it would be good
to ask if anyone here has used it successfully recently, just in case I’m doing
something wrong.

What is the defect you are seeing?  The last time I tried it, it worked as
described in the CG.

Thanks,

Carl