Re: Issue 5627: clean up the breaking of breakable Items (issue 57119004

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 5627: clean up the breaking of breakable Items (issue 571190043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 07:02:57 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/571190043/diff/559290043/lily/system.cc
File lily/system.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/571190043/diff/559290043/lily/system.cc#newcode525
lily/system.cc:525: {
On 2019/12/04 08:08:09, lemzwerg wrote:
Is there a reason for grouping the code into additional braces?

Earlier, I called the loop limit by a more generic name than
"num_original_grobs," and I wanted to limit its scope to make it harder
for a later maintainer to use it for all_elements_->size () later in the
function without understanding that the size changes.

With the name "num_original_grobs," I'm comfortable with removing the
braces.

https://codereview.appspot.com/571190043/