Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: David Menéndez Hurtado
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:33:59 +0100

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, 1:41 am Andrew Bernard, <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have seen lots of A0 posters for medical and scientific research
> congresses. Here's an article that summarizes exactly what I think
> about conference posters.
>
> https://colinpurrington.com/tips/poster-design/

That is a great article.

I think it is a good idea to gather some statistics on what drew people to
Lilypond, so I have made a quick and informal survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAhjveMwqAD50YXLsWnclPILT2j20xaroeZ3QolAUFWRA_vA/viewform

Hopefully, we can converge on a few things that make people start and stick
to highlight on the poster. I am sure I am missing things, that is why I
called it informal, so please add suggestions. I will add them to the
options.