Re: Today's problem with GUB build

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Today's problem with GUB build
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:23:59 +0200

Le 15/07/2020 à 22:48, David Kastrup a écrit :

Now if I remember correctly, there were some changes in how
lilypond-book worked that typically resulted in double the number of
processes getting spawned than asked for which would give us 19 instead
of 9 possibilities for collision.  That would raise the probability of a
collision to about 1 in 40 runs.

Can you point to the MR? I don't see that in the code and I was actually under the impression that lilypond-book did not do any parallel processing currently.

Jean