Re: GSoC 2020 update, July 18

From: Benkő Pál
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020 update, July 18
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:31:40 +0200

in ancient (ars subtilior) notation there actually are noteheads with
two stems (which may also be flagged differently), called "dragma".
a picture search for "dragma ars subtilior" returned poor images; one
not entirely useless is
https://www.last.fm/music/Philippus+de+Caserta/+images/f82a66af9573ba3cf431b0b1986f07e8
(staff three, the black block between two red block in the first half
of the staff); or see the youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd3ouxA9p-o